Someone I Care About Was Just Arrested by the Police, But I Don’t Know Where the Police Took Him, Where Should I Look?

An experienced criminal attorney, like the attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law, LLP can help locate a loved one after he has been arrested. As former prosecutors, we are familiar with the various police locations throughout the city and know where to look. We can find your loved one. Even in police custody, the accused has the right to consult with an attorney. The defense in a criminal case starts immediately after an arrest. Waiting too long to contact an attorney in this situation can make matters worse. If you or a loved one has been arrested, contact us at 312- 253-7343 or email us by using the form to the right. We are available 24/7.