Traffic Violations

If you’re accused of driving a vehicle while your driver’s license is revoked or suspended, you could be facing time in jail or in prison. The attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law can provide you with the experienced legal representation you need in this situation. Often times a driver is pulled over by the police when the police had no reasonable basis to stop the vehicle in the first place. As experienced former prosecutors, Michael Gruszeczki and Dustin Smith can analyze the constitutional issues and give you the best representation possible. We will aggressively pursue any motions to throw out and suppress the prosecution’s evidence before trial. Because we worked with the police, we know what mistakes the police make and we will use those mistakes for your benefit. Should the case go to trial, you will have aggressive, seasoned attorneys at your side.

Of course, the key to avoiding arrests and possible convictions for driving with a suspended license is simple- clear up your record and obtain a valid license. However, the Secretary of State does not make it easy for people to navigate this process. If you want to clear up your record and obtain a valid license, you will need the help of an experienced attorney. If you hire us, we will work to reinstate your driving privileges. Soon, undocumented residents will be allowed to apply for a license. This will increase your ability to work and earn wages for your family. If you have already been convicted of driving without a license or driving under the influence, this process can be difficult and confusing. You will need an attorney who knows the process to help you obtain a driver’s license. Gruszeczki & Smith Law can help.

For free consultation with experienced criminal defense lawyers about getting your driver’s license back or any other traffic matter, contact Gruszeczki & Smith Law in Chicago, Illinois at 312.253.7343. We are also available via email by using the form to the right.