My driver’s license was suspended and I have a bad driving record, is it possible to get my license back?

Often times a driver can get his or her license back after it has been suspended. The attorneys at Gruszeczki & Smith Law know how to read and research your driving record, and can guide you through the steps to restoring a valid license if it is possible. For a free consultation call us at 312-253-7343.